[WWYC] IARU, et. al

K9YO- Cedrick Johnson k9yo@ix.netcom.com
Sat, 01 Jul 2000 17:53:39 -0500

Howdy folks!
Haven't been active much, but I will hopefully be on for IARU next
weekend... Hope
to work many of you there.. I'll either be K9YO or K9XD...

Also.. I *may* (big IF right now) be in S5 land for a convention in July.
Will keep the
S5 gang posted if my boss decides to send me there.

Good luck in IARU, back to trying to find a plane ticket to Missouri for
the 3rd of
July... Like finding a needle in a haystack.. A roundtrip ticket cost $120
early last month,
and stupid me, it now cost US $780.. WITHOUT a meal!!! SHHEZE!

Back off my soapbox,
K9YO

Cedrick Johnson - K9YO - ex. N9YXA, Z2/N9YXA - Extra Class
10-10: 67368
Visit the K9YO ContestCentral online at:
http://www.qsl.net/k9yo

NorilTech Web Site: http://www.netcom.com/~k9yo
Consultant
NorilTech Consulting is proud to be powered by Mandrake
Linux (www.mandrake.com)

(o_             "...locate a local ISP that is run by
/// \           COMPETENT geeks, NOT MCSE or PHB's..."
V_/_            -Pro Linux Paper

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm