[WWYC] S5M in IARU 2K

9A6NHH 9A6NHH" <hrle@rkp.ice.hr
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 17:12:48 +0200

 WRTC -- 2000

      Call:      S5M
      Category:  Multi Single
      Power:     Low Power
      Band:      All Band
      Mode:      Mixed Mode
      Country:   Slovenia

     BAND      QSO   QSO-PTS   PTS/Q    ZONES  CTY  HQ STNS

      160        0        0     0.00      0    0    0
       80      135      220     1.63     10    0   30
       40      130      218     1.68     14    0   39
       20      374      630     1.68     41    0   33
       15      269      415     1.54     38    0   19
       10      203      278     1.37     25    0   19

     Totals   1111     1761     1.59    128    0  140

                 Score: 471,948 points

Time On: 19hours

All reports sent were 59(9) 28, unless otherwise noted.

Operator List: 4N7RGH, 9A6NHH

Equipment Description:
IC-735, 100W
TH6, 2 ELY 40m, 80m dipole

Club Affiliation: WWYC

Soapbox: We're back from S5, from great WRTC event. We had really
great time there meeting all those we worked in lot's of contests.
As we were guests at S56A's place we tooked also part in this contest
as S5M. Our score is not so good compared to other Low Power stations
(WRTC stations) but we have excuse in IC 735 which is too old and
not to be compared with FT1000MP or some other superb rtxes. We
had to turn off our rtx every half hour because our modulation went
bad and nobody could copy us. So 30mins on, 15mins off was our tactic.
All in all, we are even satesfied with this 1111 qsos and we're more
then happy to be a part of this great event. Many people has been met,
many informations has been exchanged. Thanks to S5Mario and other S5
guys on this great event. We'll never forget it, that's for sure.
Soon stories and pictures will be avaible on my web site:
http://rkp.ice.hr/hrle so check it out!

                          73 de S5M IARU Team, 9A6NHH&4N7RGH

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm