[WWYC] Discuss some themes.

Dimitar Terziev Dimitar Terziev" <dimitart@mbox.infotel.bg
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 15:44:55 +0300

Hi friends,

I repaired my antennas and now I'm active in HF bands. Especially
3.5, 7, 14 and 28 MHz. Modes: now SSB but next week may be
in RTTY, PSK31, PACTOR, SSTV

I would like to discuss the theme about our HF sked.
Is it still active?
I talked to N4JN last night in #cqdx and ask him about the sked. He told
me that this time of the day (how much it was?) is not comfortable for him.
Yes, I know what he mean. I think that there's not comfortable hour for the
two sides - Europe and NA. And not only that continets. Let's think about
Asia. So friend, my suggestion is for two skeds. May be some of you
will not be agree, but let's disscuss that. What do you think?

Last night I talked in #cqdx with 9A6XX too. And he gave me the idea to get
adresses and birth dates to all members. And I begun to do that. I got
some asnwers and I start making a list of members with their full details.

It was great to talk in #cqdx with Scott and Hrle. We can do that often,
don't we?
May be we can make a sked for #cqdx too. There's possibility to combine
the both skeds HF and IRC or ....  now I think to stop. And I would like to
see what are your ideas.

Thanks to all. Good Luck and take care.

P.S.: Why we not make #wwyc channel ? Oh I know. If we are few peoples
          on the IRC at the same time it's better to be in "full house" like
#cqdx.
--
Best Regards & 73,                               dimitart@mbox.infotel.bg
             Dimitar LZ5AZ                  http://www.infotel.bg/~dimitart/

Contact : ICQ # 62326521  /   Odigo #335787

Member:  World Wide Young Contesters #2;
                 International Net of Young Amateurs;
                 Amateur Radio Club "JANTAR" SP2PHA;
                 Mir Fan Club, Bulgarian Federation of Radioamateurs

FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm