[WWYC] Russian DX Contest Results 1999

Thomas - OZ1AA Thomas - OZ1AA" <oz1aa@qsl.net
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 21:09:16 +0100

Hello

Hrle, congrats with the super result last year!! I will try to keep that
weekend free and take part in the contest as well. Why not take the
CW only category Hrle?? I thought you hated SSB :-)
If I manage to take part, it will be from OZ7HVI with 100 watts and a
tribander (so lets see if we can reach each other this time) but I will
probably be in the CW only category because running on SSB from OZ7HVI
is almost impossible. Could I perhaps get a copy of your log from last
year Hrle?
Also great to see Chris into this one... quite a goal Chris, but I can
just say go for it! Will you operate from KL7Y??

Nice with great scores in the ARRL SSB contest. I just tuned a bit
around on 10 and made some 90 Q's - too busy with the homework and
other stuff.

Oh yes, I almost forgot: Welcome to the new ones! Dimitar, how many
are we now?

And finally, what about the WWYC contest? Could we get the final rules
here again since I can't find them anywhere... Some of the new members
would probably like to see them also! Please tell me: are you happy about
the way WWYC is running now, or should we have more activities? If you have
any ideas, I would love to hear from you!

That was all, hope I didn't forgot something :-)

Vy 73 de Thomas, OZ1AA

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm