Vs: [WWYC] This is really cool!

Markus Ilvonen, OH3RM oh3rm@sral.fi
Sun, 07 May 2000 19:53:09 +0300

Yep, you remember right Marko. Also Pekka, OH1RY, use 4 el full size
yagi for 80m early 1980... Of course sometimes 4 square is better one
than yagi. Here in Finland we have at least 2pcs of 2el yagi for 80m
(OH1TX and OH5BR).

If somebody don't understand why OH guys have big antennas, you have to
come Finland and feel our propagation.

Markus, OH3RM

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm