[WWYC] A52A....

Kenneth E. Harker kharker@cs.utexas.edu
Mon, 15 May 2000 09:41:20 -0500

     In south Texas, A52A was coming in on 15CW every other night or so,
about two hours after our sunset, for about half an hour.  I worked them
from our campus club station, but it was tough.  When they did come through,
there was a lot of polar flutter and rapid fading.

    BTW, one of the A52A team, James Brooks 9V1YC, is an alumnus of the
University of Texas, and has been an active DXer and contester since
he was a secondary school student.

On Mon, May 15, 2000 at 05:33:08AM +0100, KMP ir A laboratorija wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Nice to work A52A on all bands exept 160m, and 10m.
>
> Andy LY2TA
>
> ----------
> > From: Nagy Csaba HA3LN <ha3ln@freemail.hu>
> > To: Reflector <wwyc@contesting.com>
> > Subject: [WWYC] A52A....
> > Date: 2000 m. Gegu?ë 14 d. 21:02
> >
> > Hi to All,
> >
> > Hello to the new members!!!!
> >
> > I made QSO with A52A only on 15m CW, I was too weak
> > on hte other bands,.......... still I'VE NO PA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >
> > I planned to take part in hte WPX  CW as HA3LN,
> > SOSB 20m HP..... if I'll have enough time....
> > You know: THE SCHOOL and PA !!!!!!!
> >
> >        All the best for You!!!!
> >
> >                           VY 73&DX!  Csaba HA3LN/HG3G
> >

> > --
> > FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm
> > Submissions:              wwyc@contesting.com
> > Administrative requests:  wwyc-REQUEST@contesting.com
> > Problems:                 owner-wwyc@contesting.com
>
> --
> FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm
> Submissions:              wwyc@contesting.com
> Administrative requests:  wwyc-REQUEST@contesting.com
> Problems:                 owner-wwyc@contesting.com

Kenneth E. Harker      "Vox Clamantis in Deserto"      kharker@cs.utexas.edu
University of Texas at Austin                  Amateur Radio Callsign: KM5FA
Department of the Computer Sciences         President, UT Amateur Radio Club
Taylor Hall TAY 2.124               Maintainer of the Linux Laptop Home Page

FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm