[WWYC] 9A7P QRV in WPX CW

wwyc@rkptcp.ice.hr wwyc@rkptcp.ice.hr
Thu, 25 May 2000 08:02:32 +0200 (CEST)

Hey contesters,
It's our weekend again.
I'd like to announce that I'm gonna be QRV in WPX CW with
callsign 9A7P in category Single Operator, 80meters, Low Power.
9A5AEI is getting ready for his trip to 9H where he's gonna be
QRV next weekend in IARU 50MHz so I picked 9A7P and will try to get
around 600 qsos if I get lucky.
I use dipole (yeah antenna that gives me a promise :)) he) and TS440S...
usuall equipment :)
Anyway just wanted to say if anyone is interested in short meeting
on HF before the contest, around 2200Z on 20m maybe?
Would be nice to speak to some of you just before the contest and to
give moral support :)
I guess at this time 20m will be wide open for everyone.
If anyone interested put ideas on freq or time here in mailing list.
73 es GL in WPX CW 2K.
de 9A6NHH - Hrle
wwyc#3

url: http://www.qsl.net/9a6nhh