[WWYC] 5P1ER in WPX CW and how to subscribe to the reflector

Thomas - OZ1AA Thomas - OZ1AA" <oz1aa@qsl.net
Fri, 26 May 2000 13:27:42 +0200

Hi contesters!

Nice to see that so many WWYC'ers have plans for WPX CW. I will be operating from
5P1ER (DXCC is OZ) in SOAB LP category. Hope to work a lot of you if you copy me -
the antennas are small and I only have 100 watts, but I hope that a good
call sign helps a bit :-)

It sounds nice with a small WWYC-meeting at 20 meter before the contest, but
unfortunately I will not be able to be there, as I plan the start the contest
at 0200 Z.

GL in the test to everyone, and CU ON AIR :-)

73 de Thomas, OZ1AA

Goran: Here you have the info about how to subscribe to the reflector:

----------
The following is information about the "wwyc@contesting.com" mail reflector.

What is WWYC?
"World Wide Young Contesters" is a group created in November 1999. We have members
from all over the world and we do all enjoy contesting. You can read more about us
on our website: http://home.swipnet.se/contest/wwyc/ - and if you would like to join
our group, you should write an email to Dimitar LZ5AZ  and he will answer you request.

About our reflector:
"wwyc@contesting.com" is an electronic mail reflector dedicated to World Wide Young
Contesters. This is the place where we will talk about our group's activities, so
if you are a member of the group, we strongly recommend you to subscribe to the list.
The age limit in the group is 30 years, but everybody are welcome at this reflector to
see what there is going on among young contesters.

How do I subscribe?
of the message type SUBSCRIBE only. No subject is necessary. You should receive a
confirmation message back within a few minutes.

How do I unsubscribe?
of the message type UNSUBSCRIBE only. No subject is necessary. You should receive a
confirmation message back within a few minutes.

How do I send an email to the reflector?
You simply send the email to wwyc@contesting.com. Each message you send will automatically
be forwarded to all the other subscribers. You need to subscribe before you will be able
to send emails to the list.

How do I read "wwyc@contesting.com" with my WWW browser?
All the postings to the list can be read at http://lists.contesting.com/_wwyc/

What if I have a problem?