[WWYC] LZ5QZ WWSSB SOABHP

K.Kolev ktk182@bse.bg
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 11:15:27 +0200

  Hi YC'ers,

 Here are my results from WWSSB. I had QSOs with many of you,thanks for
calling me.This year I wanted to try new tactic - calling CQ than S&P.
It worked well(CQ-75% vs S&P - 24%), but I didn't get enough mults, so
the final score is so little. After the contest I decided to get second
radio and operate in SO2R in next year contest.
 I have some problems with my antenna for 10m.Its SWR was so hign on
main part of the band, so I had to fix this problem. I went to the roof
of the house 5 times and final results was very good for me - SWR 1 -
28.650 ~ 28.350 MHz. First day I had more USA stations than any other
part of the world - that was very big surprise for me :] on 10m.Sorry, I
haven't second VFO and no QSOs with USA on 40m.
 Second day I was calling CQ almost all time, but only 700 QSOs.
 I worked about 30 hours and this is my own record for all contests.
 Here are my results

     Callsign Used : LZ5QZ
         Category : SO AB HP
 Default Exchange : 59 20

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries   Zones

   80SSB     313         313        347        54        10
   40SSB     204         204        272        60        14
   20SSB     482         482        678        74        22
   15SSB     595         595        829        75        26
   10SSB     566         566        948        67        27

 Totals     2160        2160       3074       330        99

    Final Score = 1318746 points.

 73 & GL to all.

LZ5QZ TOD

--