[WWYC] CQWW CW

Mikael Larsmark (SM3WMV // SM3W) larsmark@swipnet.se
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 21:10:59 +0100

Hello!

I wont be participating in this contest very seriously. I was thinking
about doing a M/S with some guys up at SL3ZV but I don't have
the money or the motivation to go there.
My girlfriend has been sick for 1,5 week and I think I'm going to get
the cold and fever too. I will participate though. I will go out to my
"Contest QTH" and work some. I'm hunting 5BDXCC and the band
I'm missing DXCC on is 80m so I'll spend a lot of time there.

I will be doing SOAB LP.....Hpe to work you guys!

Equipment:
160M: Nil, maybee I get something up??
80M: Sloper
40M: 1/4 wave vertical
20M: 6el tribander
15M: 6el tribander
10M: 6el tribander + 1/2 vertical!

RIG: TS930S

Cu on the bands......maybee I'll go Assisted, it depends on if I can
borrow a 2m rig, my burned for a while ago!

73 // Mike (SM3WMV // SM3W)
#6 WWYC (World Wide Young Contesters)
Visit "http://home.swipnet.se/contest/wwyc/" for more info

Keep up the hamspirit and enjoy ham radio contesting!

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm