[WWYC] CQWW Update

Thomas - OZ1AA Thomas - OZ1AA" <oz1aa@qsl.net
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 22:55:22 +0100

Here is the last update list of WWYC-operations and team members.

I have changed my own plans from doing a SOAB LP to be a part
of the M/M team at OZ5WQ. So, now there is even more room
available on the teams. I'll have to submit the teams to K3EST
at 1500Z on Friday as I will be leaving for OZ5WQ there - so
join a team before!

WWYCers in 2000 CQ WW DX SSB - as of 22 Nov 2k, 2155z
Who             From     Using     Category   On
9A6XX, Hrle     9A7P     9A7P      SOAB LP    All
DH1TW, Toby     DK1RP    DK1RP     M/S        All
DJ1YFK, Toby    DK1II    DK1II     M/S        All
DL5RMH, Martin  DK1RP    DK1RP     M/S        All
G0MTN, Lee      G4WAC    G0MTN     SOSB LP    20
KL9A, Chris     N6HR     N7IP      SOAB HP    All
N6MJ, Dan       KC1XX    KC1XX     M/M        40 m
NW7DX, Ben      W7RM     W7RM      M/M        All
LZ1ABC,Chav     LZ1ABC   LZ1ABC    SOAB LP    All
OZ1AA, Thomas   OZ5WQ    OZ5WQ     M/M        All
SM3WMV, Mike    SM3WMV   SM3W      SOAB LP(A) All

Teams:
WWYC Team Alpha
1) N7IP (KL9A @ N6HR), SOAB HP
2) G0MTN (@G4WAC), SOSB 20
3) LZ1ABC, SOAB LP
4) 9A7P (9A6XX), SOAB LP (part time)

-------------

Updated team results from CQWW SSB (claimed):

WWYC Team Alpha
1) OZ1AA: 176.530
2) KD4RWN using call K4UCF: 385,020
3) LZ5AZ: 49 000 points