[WWYC] Final CQWW list + teams

Thomas - OZ1AA Thomas - OZ1AA" <oz1aa@qsl.net
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 14:50:00 +0100

Hi WWYC

Here is final list and teams a bit earlier then promised as I decided to go
for an earlier train to the OZ5WQ QTH - hope it is OK... N5NU told me that
the teams as they are now would be OK for him, so I submitted them like
that.

Now there is just to say all the best of luck in the contest to all of you,
and I'm looking forward to meet you ON AIR!

WWYCers in 2000 CQ WW DX SSB - as of 23 Nov 2k, 2112z
Who             From     Using     Category   On
9A6XX, Hrle     9A7P     9A7P      SOAB LP    All

B4R, Michael    B4R      B4R       M/S        All

DH1TW, Toby     DK1RP    DK1RP     M/S        All
DJ1YFK, Fabian  DK1II    DK1II     M/S        All
DL5RMH, Martin  DK1RP    DK1RP     M/S        All

G0MTN, Lee      G4WAC    G0MTN     SOSB LP    20

KB3AFT, Jim     K3LR     K3LR      M/M        10 m
KL9A, Chris     N6HR     N7IP      SOAB HP    All
N5NU, Jason     N5NU     N5NU      SOSB HP    15 m
N6MJ, Dan       KC1XX    KC1XX     M/M        40 m
NW7DX, Ben      W7RM     W7RM      M/M        All

LY2TA, Andy     LY2TA    LY7Z      SOAB HP    All

LZ1ABC, Chav    LZ1ABC   LZ1ABC    SOAB LP    All

OZ1AA, Thomas   OZ5WQ    OZ5WQ     M/M        All

SM3WMV, Mike    SM3WMV   SM3W      SOAB LP(A) All

Teams:
WWYC Team Alpha
1) N7IP (KL9A @ N6HR), SOAB HP
2) G0MTN (@G4WAC), SOSB 20