[WWYC] OZ1AA (OZ5WQ) in CQWW CW + team results

Mikael Larsmark (SM3WMV // SM3W) larsmark@swipnet.se
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 18:36:32 +0100

Hello!

Nice team results!

Your comment about my station Thomas. I actually used the 1/4
for 40m when I worked you. I had the beam at JA the whole contest
(havent put the rotator there yet.....I dont need to because the only
direction that I can work when the tower is on the location it is is
EU to north (over asia))......I have the antenna about 70m over the
ocean and I got water in your direction.....that's the reason. I know
that my signal is huge against Asia and Europe, unfortunatly not to
USA but I worked some West stations on 40m and actually heard
em LP on 80M...

Good result......by the way did you see the SK3W results, huge
score and what multiplayers, they werent far from DF0HQ's mults!

73 // Mike

73 // Mike (SM3WMV // SM3W)
#6 WWYC (World Wide Young Contesters)
Visit "http://home.swipnet.se/contest/wwyc/" for more info

Keep up the hamspirit and enjoy ham radio contesting!

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm