[WWYC] Re: CQ WW

n4gi@juno.com n4gi@juno.com
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 16:27:48 -0400

I'll be taking part in a CQWW SSB MS effort as NT4TT here in Central FL.
Don't know if I'll be able to contribute any points, as others are not
WWYC'ers, but I'll at least use the forum to drum up some business and
tell everyone to look for us.

48 hours of SSB is pretty painfull for me, but at least maybe I'll be
able to catch up with most of you all on the air.  We'll have a great
STN, most of you should be workable on all 6 from here, sans any sun god
anger, of course.

Be assured that I'll be on the look out for all the familiar wwyc calls
as well.

ALSO:  N4GI will be active for WWCW, more to follow-

CUL-have a good day,
Blake M. Meinecke,    N4GI   #36

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.