[WWYC] CQ WW list

Scott Northcutt snorthcutt@mindspring.com
Mon, 02 Oct 2000 16:24:36 -0500

Hello again gang.

I'll try to keep a list of who is going to be on, from where and on what
bands.  That way you can print a copy right before the start of the
test, put it beside the rig and say hi to other WWYCers as you work
'em.  Since it'll be right beside you, you won't have to try to remember
info from posts to the reflector 3 weeks ago. :-)

Anyway, here is what I have for CQ WW SSB as of 21:20z on 2 Oct. 2000.
Sorry I don't have all the names filled in.  As more plans get posted to
the reflector, I'll update the list and repost.
-----------------8<snip-------------------
WWYCers in 2000 CQ WW DX SSB - Tentative
     2 Oct 2000     21:20z
Who            From     Using     On
DH1NFL         DK1NO    DK1NO     All
DH1NHI         DK1NO    DK1NO     All
DH1SGS, Stefan CN8WW    CN8WW     All
DH1TW, Toby    DK1NO    DK1NO     All
DL1ELY         4U1VIC   4U1VIC    All
DL5RMH         DK1NO    DK1NO     All

G0MTN, Lee     M6T      M6T       All

KB3AFT, Jim    WA3FET   K3CR      All
KL9A           KL7Y     KL7Y      All
N4GI, Blake    NT4TT    NT4TT     All
N4JN, Scott    W4CAT    W4CAT     All, early in test
N4JN, Scott    N4JN     N4JN      10-20, later in test

OZ1AA, Thomas  OZ7YY    OZ1AA     All

S55OO, Goran   S50C     S50C      10

SM3W           SL3A     SM3W      All?
SM0WKA, Teemu  SM0W     SM0W      All or 10

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm