[WWYC] VE7HHS IN CQWW-2K

Mikael Larsmark (SM3WMV // SM3W) larsmark@swipnet.se
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 11:52:05 +0200

Hello!

Unlimited is the same category that I will participate in. Unlimited
means that you are Singel Operator and you can use the packet
cluster but it's not "legal" to spot yourself.....

If that was your question?

On 3 Oct 00, at 23:49, Ian Procyk wrote:

> I will be active from our club station as Single-Unlimited Highpower:
> 2 Beams (TH7DX, Classics36)
> A KLM 8element LOG on 46foot boom from 40m-10m
> 80/40 delta loops
> multiple long wires
> 80-10m vertical
> My info
> QTH: Vancouver BC Canada
> Operating from local club station: VE7SCC
>
> I have one question about our mode of operation, what exactly is Single-unlimited.
> Single radio-unlimited operator?  -i hope so...
> Check out the club's page at www.ve7scc.net

73 // Mike (SM3WMV // SM3W)
#6 WWYC (World Wide Young Contesters)
Visit "http://home.swipnet.se/contest/wwyc/" for more info

Keep up the hamspirit and enjoy ham radio contesting!

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm