[WWYC] CQ WW list v4

Thomas - OZ1AA Thomas - OZ1AA" <oz1aa@qsl.net
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 18:28:22 +0200

Yeah, this starts to look like something :-)

I've just added a contest category to the entries so that we can see if the
station is going to be SO, M/S, or M/M and thereby how big the chance is
that the listed WWYC operator is actually the one behind the mic...

Mike SM3WMV, could you perhaps put the list on the website to show the world
that WWYC is going to kick butt in this one?

Vy 73 de Thomas, OZ1AA

----- Original Message -----
From: Scott Northcutt <snorthcutt@mindspring.com>
To: WWYC Reflector <wwyc@contesting.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 5:10 PM
Subject: [WWYC] CQ WW list v4

Only a couple of tweaks in this one.  We're up to 22 participants
(including a YL) who will be on in some fashion during the test.  Not
too shabby!  If you have friends who have not committed to being on, bug
them until they do :-).

Start praying now for HIGH solar flux and LOW A and K indices...that'll
be good for us low power dipole-only types and great for the kilowatt
and tribander crowd.  I can hear the sounds of records breaking now. :-)

If you want in on the WWYC teams, if you have any other info, or if you
just want to chat, shoot an e-mail my way.

73,
Scott
N4JN

------------8<snip------------
WWYCers in 2000 CQ WW DX SSB - Tentative
     5 Oct 2000     15:00z
Who             From     Using     On    Category
9A5K, Chris     9A1A     9AY2K     All    M/M

DH1NFL, Thomas  DK1NO    DK1NO     All    M/M
DH1NHI, Mirco   DK1NO    DK1NO     All    M/M
DH1SGS, Stefan  CN8WW    CN8WW     All    M/M
DH1TW, Toby     DK1NO    DK1NO     All    M/M
DL1ELY          4U1VIC   4U1VIC    All    M/S ?
DL5RMH, Martin  DK1NO    DK1NO     All    M/M

G0MTN, Lee      M6T      M6T       All    M/M

KB3AFT, Jim     WA3FET   K3CR      All    SOAB HP
KB3CLQ, Sara    K3OO     K3OO      All    ??
KL9A, Chris     KL7Y     KL7Y      All    M/M
KD4RWN, Ulysses K4UCF    K4UCF     All    SOAB LP
N4GI, Blake     NT4TT    NT4TT     All    M/S
N4JN, Scott     W4CAT    W4CAT     All, early in test    M/2
N4JN, Scott     N4JN     N4JN      10-20, later in test    SOAB LP
N5NU, Jason     N5NU     N5NU      10 or 15?    SOSB HP 10 or 15
N6MJ, Dan       W6KP     W6KP      All    M/M

LZ5AZ, Dimitar  LZ5AZ    LZ5AZ     All    SOAB ?

OZ1AA, Thomas   OZ7YY    OZ1AA     All    SOAB HP
OZ7AEI, Jakob   OZ7AEI   OZ7AEI    All    SOAB LP

S55OO, Goran    S50C     S50C      10    SOSB(a?) HP 10

SM3WMV, Mike    SL3A     SL3A      All    SOAB HP As.
SM0WKA, Teemu   SM0W     SM0W      All or 10 SOAB LP or SOSB 10 HP

VE7HHS, Ian     VE7SCC   VE7SCC    All    M/S

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm