[WWYC] CQ WW list v4.5

Scott Northcutt snorthcutt@mindspring.com
Thu, 05 Oct 2000 13:59:10 -0500

Hi Gang.

I've gotten a few more updates.  Also, Thomas, OZ1AA, added a 'Category'
column (I cleaned it up some, T - hope you don't mind).  He did this so
that you can get a feel for, as he put it, "how big the chance is that
the listed WWYC operator is actually the one behind the mic."

I've gotten the first volunteers for the teams.  Jim, KB3AFT from K3CR
will be in the number one slot on the number one (full-time) team.  I'll
take the number one slot on the number two (part-time) team.  You've got
time to figure out where you want to be but let me know when you decide.

73,
Scott
N4JN

p.s. - Can someone tell me DL1ELY's name?  Also, I didn't see him on the
roster on the web.  Is he a new member?  Tnx.
------------8<snip------------
WWYCers in 2000 CQ WW DX SSB - as of 5 Oct 2k, 18:50z
Who             From     Using     Category   On
9A5K, Chris     9A1A     9AY2K     M/M        All

BD5RV, Michael  BY4RSA   B4R       M/M        All

DH1NFL, Thomas  DK1NO    DK1NO     M/M        All
DH1NHI, Mirco   DK1NO    DK1NO     M/M        All
DH1SGS, Stefan  CN8WW    CN8WW     M/M        All
DH1TW, Toby     DK1NO    DK1NO     M/M        All
DL1ELY          4U1VIC   4U1VIC    M/S?       All
DL5RMH, Martin  DK1NO    DK1NO     M/M        All

G0MTN, Lee      M6T      M6T       M/M        All

KB3AFT, Jim     WA3FET   K3CR      SOAB HP    All
KB3CLQ, Sara    K3OO     K3OO      M/S        All
KL9A, Chris     KL7Y     KL7Y      M/M        All
KD4RWN, Ulysses K4UCF    K4UCF     SOAB LP    All
N4GI, Blake     NT4TT    NT4TT     M/S        All
N4JN, Scott     W4CAT    W4CAT     M/2        All, early
N4JN, Scott     N4JN     N4JN      SOAB LP    10-20, later
N5NU, Jason     N5NU     N5NU      SOSB HP    10 or 15
N6MJ, Dan       W6KP     W6KP      M/M        All

LZ5AZ, Dimitar  LZ5AZ    LZ5AZ     SOAB ?P    All

OZ1AA, Thomas   OZ7YY    OZ1AA     SOAB HP    All
OZ7AEI, Jakob   OZ7AEI   OZ7AEI    SOAB LP    All

S55OO, Goran    S50C     S50C      SOSB HP    10

SM3WMV, Mike    SL3A     SL3A      SOAB A HP  All
SM0WKA, Teemu   SM0W     SM0W      SOAB LP    All
                                   or SOSB HP 10

VE7HHS, Ian     VE7SCC   VE7SCC    All    M/S

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm