No subject

Fri, 06 Oct 2000 08:23:22 +0300

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?nen_SM=D8WKA?= <hamradio@svessa.se>
Cc: <wwyc@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WWYC] CQ WW SSB & WWYC MM
Sender: owner-wwyc@contesting.com

Not bad idea, but lot of work to do. One of the biggest question will be,
where
shall we go. A couple of years ago, I listed some possible QTHs where it
would
be possible to make good M/M effort. There are not so many good and easy
places
to near in europe. Many 3-point locations are already "reserved" by other
M/M
gangs.

73's de OH4JFN

WWYC #59=)