[WWYC] CQ WW list v5

Mikael Larsmark (SM3WMV // SM3W) larsmark@swipnet.se
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 23:07:39 +0200

Hello!

About beeing to old, well WWYC have a hall of fame so I dont think
that it will be problem.......you can still contest for WWYC but you
are a member of the hall of fame department, right Thomas?

73 // Mike

73 // Mike (SM3WMV // SM3W)
#6 WWYC (World Wide Young Contesters)
Visit "http://home.swipnet.se/contest/wwyc/" for more info

Keep up the hamspirit and enjoy ham radio contesting!

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm