[WWYC] Some think for WWYC MS/MM....

Nagy Csaba HA3LN ha3ln@freemail.hu
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 08:37:13 +0200 (CEST)

Hi my friends,

I'm very glad to hear about WWYC M/M operation-plans!
But I agree with Tobias, because we have to "practice"
for such big plans as the M/M is... So to the first will
be enough a easier M/S! (easy in some degree).

I think first we would better to borrow a well-equipped
stn like SK0X... At there also will be a lot a preparation
and work before and after the contest, and then we'll see
the sate of affairs about a M/S or a M/M oper, what/how
can/have to do in a CU or anywhere!

Otherwise the pivot is to finance this! I think to get
sponsors is also hard....

And about the goals:
If we never want to do some bogger&bigger things then we stay
always on the primary level!!!
That's a very good thing if somebody want to develop!!!
But have to do it good, and not get bad name.......
I think the old hand guys follows with attention us!!!!!!
(like S55OO :) )  & it's good to show: HERE'S THE NEXT
GENERATION!!!!!    .... a WWYC MS or MM is good for this!

Let's go on!!!!
Don't give up, just fight & fight!!!
If we won't be in 2001 CQWPX, than we'll be in 2001 CQWW....
not problem! ......we have time!

To YU7WJ
--------
Szia Gabi már ezer éve nemhallottam Rólad.... Mi újság van
Veled??? Hogy mennek a dolgok ????
Úgy megörültem, amikor megláttalak, hogy Te is WWYC-tag
lettél!! Egyébként mit szólná egy ilyen MS/MM-hoz???

Minden jót Hozzátok!!

             73 & DX!   Csaba  HA3LN/HG3G

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm