[WWYC] WAG DH1TW

Tobias Wellnitz t.wellnitz@gmx.de
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 22:28:08 +0200

Hi Guys,

I took part in WAG 2000 as Single OP HP from DF3CB's
station here in Munich.
Because of my bad cw I forced me to take part in
CW_ONLY category to get some more practice :-)

Congratulations to Fab and his very nice QRP score !

Condx were as usual on the highbands but very bad
on 40m and 80m.

But don't forget: Do not go to disco till morning
if you want to take part in a contest the same day !
I lost nearly 2 hours with sleeping during the
test :-(

Anyway, it was a nice weekend...

Here is the unchecked score:

                  Band   QSOs   Dupes   Points    Multi