[WWYC] CQWW update

bandcap10@bellsouth.net bandcap10@bellsouth.net
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 23:28:19 -0400

> So, you can see that if we are going to show our flag we'll have to make up
> some teams! Scott, N4JN: Have you received any requests for teams? I myself
> would like to be put on a team for sure. I'll be running SOAB LP from
> OZ7HVI - a small station (even no 40 m ant, but I'll try to fix one), so
> don't expect a huge score... Please write here if you want to be on a team
> as soon as possible!

Im up for being on a WWYC team. I'll Be SOLP like the list already
has me. Who's sending the team list to the CQWW?  And Who
else is up for a team ?  C'mon Guys, Like it says above: Great PR
Opportunity For us..  See-ya guys on the air..

73's

Ulysses Rodriguez - KD4RWN
President - University Of Central Florida ARC (K4UCF)
Member: ARRL, FCG, WWYC # 77
kd4rwn@arrl.net

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm