[WWYC] CQWW SSB K4UCF SOSB/10 LP

bandcap10@bellsouth.net bandcap10@bellsouth.net
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 20:59:14 -0500

Hey All,

	While i orginally thought of doing an All band effort, I decided
on doing a Single band instead. Conditions on Saturday were
fantastic. Very Good runs for several hours. Sunday was a bit
slower, But still managed to get my totals up. Overall, I not only
broke my goal of beating the exsisiting 4th call area record, But i
doubled it in the process. Only time and log checking will tell if i
won it.. hehe ;-)  Hope every1 had a good weekend. See you guys
in SS SSB !

2000 CQ World-Wide DX Contest

CALL: K4UCF    MODE: SSB

CLASS: SOLP
Single Band:  10M

       QSOs QSO points Zones Countries

10m:  973    2790      29     109

Totals: 973  2790   138

Final Score: 385,020

Station Description:
Antenna(s): TH-6, Gap Titan Vertical
Operator: KD4RWN

Club Competition: Florida Contest Group
Team: WWYC Team Alpha

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the
rules and regulations of the contest.

Signature_______K4UCF___ (Op: KD4RWN)

University of Central Florida ARC, K4UCF
PO BOX 163245
Orlando Fl 32816

73's All

Ulysses Rodriguez - KD4RWN
President - University Of Central Florida ARC (K4UCF)
Member: ARRL, FCG, WWYC # 77
kd4rwn@arrl.net

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm