[WWYC] ww rtty

Goran Hajosevic reptil@ptt.yu
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 11:11:37 +0100

hi there folks...

 i saw that you are talking about ww rtty test, so i decided to send a word
 about the topic...

 i wasn't able to work in SAC, 'couse i was in Smederevo. we had some ARDF
 contest...the track was owfull, and i ran 4 minutes more than proposed. god
 i hate that. but anyway i was 7th, and only 30min behind the 1st, which is
 standardly ok considering that he is a great and fast runner, and I am much
 bigger than him, and also much heavier :0) both of us are born in 1983 but
 am abt 20cm higher and atleast 40 kgs heavier :0)...My brother Ivan worked
 some q's in sac, but i'm not sure how much...
 anyway back to ww rtty

 yesterday i fixed my modem and worked some rtty q's. i saw some great
 activity on the upper bands, especially on 20 and 10m...i worked zd9zm on
10
 rtty...ww rtty will be another edition of yu7al ms/lp, becouse our
amplifier> is dead...i don't know how, but GU43B has been burned...I see
that will have
 some competition inthis category! Hrle, don't even try to be better than us
 :0)
 we will try to brake the 1000 q's border, but i don't know how much success
 we will have.

 thats all folks...hope to see many wwyc op's in ww rtty. please don't get
 angry if i don't salute you when you give me a call, couse i no longer know
 who is working under what callsign :0)

 73 and see you in the contest...

 BEWARE OF YU7AL

 Goran, 4n7rgh

p.s. sorry mike...i always make mistake with sending the mail to wwyc :0)

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm