[WWYC] contests

Fabian Kurz fk@diolog.de
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 13:40:47 +0100

9A6XX schrieb:

> qsos and due the disco time and formula 1 race (ferrari lost ...always when
> i watch they lose :(((() ....so i was not qrv more then 15 mins...

so u'd better not watch f1 anymore ;)

> For next weeks i'm planing a bit of VHF contesting to catch those few VHF
> WWYCers maybe? I'll be QRV from 5.- 6. May on 6m and 2m for contests going
> on that week, so if you're in EU you can just get up little yagi and chase
> kilometers (no miles here :)).. :)

yeah, we're gonna be QRV then, too. as usual as either DF0RE or DG9YIH
.. but guess condx won't be good enuf to QSO with 9A from here.. never
heard 9A on2m, even OE-Stations are rare ;)

> Thanks wishes Goran (nice yudx score, cngrts) and same back my few days
> younger dude... dont get tooooo much drunk... i hope you will have enough
> time to recover till June (ww qrq).. :))

in YU-DX Contest I made maybe 50 QSO's, one with 4N7M / op goran and one
with YU7NU (the other rufz-crack)

in SPDX about 150 QSO's ...  not really much contesting in last few
month here (missed RU-DX ;((( , but in WPX i'm gonna do some serious
work .. furthermore I have to prepare for the HST in YO ... WWYC versus
UA9 ..

73, fabian dj1yfk

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm