[WWYC] contests vol.2

Goran Hajosevic reptil@ptt.yu
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 17:53:19 +0100

> Oy!
> Formula 1:
> Well Hakkinen is still quite much on the bottom...there's only Coulthard
> who's awake ...are fins happy about that? :) anyway italians would
> say...forza ferrari...
> So anyone who's following F1 should give us team / driver they favorize ?
> already counted all OHs for McLaren :)

you can include me in OH's, if you judge by the cheering for McLaren :0)...i
don't like ferrari, but never mind...

> This is not actually contest theme but maybe will hit the counter on the
> list...

yes, probably...the theme woked me up :0)

> VHF is still only for barbecue and a nice weekend in the nature...
> Real things going on HF ;)
>
> Hrle - 9A6XX

 like he said....HF is a real stuff...se u in WPX ( still don't know the
site, or the call for contest, but be sure, I'll be there )

73 de 4n7rgh

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm