[WWYC] sartg rtty contest

Fabian Kurz fk@diolog.de
Thu, 02 Aug 2001 12:25:34 +0200

Goran Hajosevic schrieb:

> hi folks...
>
> i've just came home from a little tour ( I, S5, 9A ), and also saw some nice
> results by our members in some contests...
>
> so anybody going to take a serious part in SARTG rtty test ( 3rd weekend of
> august )
> we could make a team WWYC, i mean, we could send our logs for wwyc club, and
> if we are good, we could take the first place in team competition...
>
> i am in as yu7al...
>
> anyone else???

well, i am sure that I won't help the team much, but if there are not
enough to make a full team, I could make some QSO's .... would be my
first real RTTY Contest, I made 30 QSO's in ARRL-RTTY-Roundup last year,
no more RTTY, hi

73, Fabian

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm