[WWYC] Homepage!

SM3WMV Mikael sm3wmv@hotmail.com
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:57:38

Hello!

For a while ago I said that I didnt want to handle the WWYC homepage any
more. I asked K9YO to handle it and he agreed but I havent heard anything
since than.

So I mailed Dimitar (LZ5AZ) that wanted to take care of the homepage at
first and he agreed to it but he wanted to handle the homepage with me. I
agreed with that and now he's made a new layout of the homepage and we will
make some things easier with PHP.

I have a little problem because I cant reach the current WWYC homepage from
Luleå were I study. The reason is that my internet supplier at home has
because of security reasons closed the connection from other internet
suppliers. So when I go home for Christmas I will make a link from the old
page to a new weblocation! Me and Dimitar will fix that before Christmas
comes so I can fix it when I come "home".

I have a programming test tomorrow in Java and a Math test next week so I
sure hope Ill have time! But I think that Dimitar has fixed almost
everything.

There you have one of the reasons why the members page hasnt been updated
for a long while.

Dimitar sounded really enthusiastic about this homepage stuff so I thin that
the resualt will be very good! Dimitar is a very firce young man so I think
this is probably the best solution. I will though try to help him as much as
I can but as I said before, theres one thing that we dont have much of and
thats time!

Merry christmas and a happy new year!

// Mike (SM3WMV // SM3W)