[WWYC] WWYC M/M

Chris Hurlbut hurl8957@uidaho.edu
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 13:04:35 -0800

Howdy Gang,
As most of you that go to the WWYC chat room know, is that Doug W3CF is =
a regular V26B guy.  He is not in WWYC (too old, hehe) but he is a great =
source of info, and a great dude.  He has suggested we try and get a M/M =
together for the 2002 WPX SSB contest at V26B.  Of course, an all WWYC =
team.  I think 2002 is far enough in the future (a little more than a =
year) that most people can make arrangements.  Not only that, but we can =
get a new NA record!  The record is held by WL7E on both CW and SSB. (I =
was on both those teams! :))  Any comments?  This sounds like a great =
thing to me...
-Chris KL9A (W7UQ University of Idaho)
http://www.qsl.net/kl9a
kl9a@qsl.net=20