[WWYC] contests

Fabian Kurz fk@diolog.de
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 15:02:41 +0000

I will be in RU-DX contest either SOAB-CW QRP from home or SOAB LP CW
(maybe SSB when we make a wwyc-internal-competition) from DL0VX
(tribander@35m, FD4) ... in WPX SSB I probably won't be QRV for the
known reasons ;)

other contest plans:
WPX-CW : QRP allbands from Dj6BN, maybe serious (EU-record is 1300 QSO's
or so, last year I made 600 QSO's on 20m ONLY in about 28 hours ...)

IOTA: (i know, it's still along time till then...) with a little luck I
will be on TF or OY for the IOTA contest and be QRV as OY/dj1yfk/p or
TF/dj1yfk/p SOAB-LP-CW, but thats not sure so far... otherwise I plan to
activate one of the Islands in the north-sea (DL or PA0)...

so far, 73 Fabian

--
                     -------
DJ1YFK · fk@diolog.de · http://www.qsl.net/dj1yfk/