[WWYC] Trmaster

Dimitar Terziev dimitart@mbox.infotel.bg
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 14:06:07 +0200

Hi friends

Is there someone who is useing TRlog ???
And do you know that there's possibility when you enter a call
to shown info about it? Of course you know .. :-)
 It's very good. I wrote the so called trmaster file
with all wwyc'ers there, and when I'm contesting and i do
qso with wwyc  imediately i can see the name or wwyc number :-)

I'll not send this file now, because may be some or all of you have
something like that. But If you would like this file just write me an
e-mail!
:-)

And thanks to Tod - LZ5QZ for helping me about trmaster :-)

73 LZ5AZ

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm