[WWYC] web sites

9A6XX wwyc@rkptcp.ice.hr
Fri, 18 May 2001 08:13:10 +0200

Hey dudes,
if anyone is interested in looking over 9A QRQ Championship pics I've
uploaded them on my site: http://rkp.ice.hr/hrle as well as results which
have been uploaded days ago...
There's also category picture of the month were I put the funniest pics
(which you cant find on the internet). So if you have any funny picture just
post it to me...and if I get enuf of the material I might put pic of the
week category...
There's also 9A5AEI thast uploaded his site, so you can check that out on
http://rkp.ice.hr/9a5aei
He's in interesting mood.. he's changing the look of his site every week..
hi :)

For this weekend I dont see some good contest going on?! But next one will
be fun...
so it's a nice weekend to practice PED?!
CUL dudes,
9A6XX - Hrle
wwyc #003
http://rkp.ice.hr/hrle