[WWYC] WPX list ver 1.0

Mikael Larsmark larsmark@swipnet.se
Wed, 23 May 2001 23:12:50 +0200

Hello!

I will probably work some with the SM3W callsign from
home.........we actually solded our house now so I will live at the
contest qth.......thats pretty neat!

Im gonna work some, my 19th year old birthday is on Sunday so I
gotta eat some cake too........

73 // Mike
(SOAB LP)

On 24 May 2001, at 1:05, Thomas - OZ1AA wrote:

> Here goes the first list of the planned WWYC operations in WPX CW. It
> certainly feels great to see the reflector so active again. Just keep the
> information comming...
>
> Call     Op.      Station    Name     Class
> AA3E     LU9AY    K3NM       Mats     SOAB HP
> KU6W     N6MJ     KG6OK      Dan      SOAB HP
> KL1SLE   KL9A     KL9A/P     Chris    SOAB part time
> KL9A/P   KL9A     KL9A/P     Chris    SOAB part time
> N4YDU    N4YDU    N4YDU      Nathan   SOAB LP
> NW7DX    NW7DX    K7RI       Ben      SOAB HP
> WE9V     KB3AFT   WE9V       Jim      SOAB HP
> WK4R     N2NL     K4XS       Dave     SOAB HP
>
> 9A7P     9A6XX    9A7P       Hrle     SOAB LP
> DH1TW    DH1TW    DH1TW      Toby     SO ?
> HG3DX    HA3LN    HG3DX      Csaba    M/M (Csaba will be on 20)
> IK3UNA   IK3UNA   IK3UNA     Mirko    SOAB HP
> LY7Z     LY2TA    LY2TA      Andy     SOAB HP
> OA4DKC   OA4DKC   OA4DKC     Sergio   SO 10,15,20 HP
> OH0B     OH2JTE   OH0B       Toni     M/S
> OZ1AA    OZ1AA    OZ7YY      Thomas   SOAB HP
> S55OO    S55OO    S55OO      Goran    ?
> T90E     T95DXT   T95DXT     Dejo     SO SB 80 LP
>

> Vy 73 de OZ1AA, Thomas

> --
> FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm
> Submissions:              wwyc@contesting.com
> Administrative requests:  wwyc-REQUEST@contesting.com
> Problems:                 owner-wwyc@contesting.com

73 // Mike (SM3WMV // SM3W)
Keep up the hamspirit and enjoy hamradio contesting!!

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm