[WWYC] WPX list ver. 2.0

Johnson Cedric - cejohn cejohn@acxiom.com
Thu, 24 May 2001 17:33:00 -0500

Add me to the list
Call: N9JLP
Op: K9YO
Station: N9JLP
Name: FreddyPoo
Class: SOAB LP Part Time

Will get on if I get back in town soon enough. Good luck to all teams!!!

GO WWYC!

Cedrick W. Johnson
MSF Program Manager
APD-AES BU
Acxiom Corporation
555 W. Adams 16th Floor
Chicago, IL 60661
Voice: 630.944.1285

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-wwyc@contesting.com [mailto:owner-wwyc@contesting.com]On
Behalf Of Thomas - OZ1AA
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 4:34 PM
To: wwyc@contesting.com
Subject: [WWYC] WPX list ver. 2.0

This will be the last update of the list as I will be leaving early tommorow
for the OZ7YY QTH.

Very nice activity for WWYC - looking forward for many QSO's. I will be on
14.325 SSB half an hour before the start of the contest. Hope to say hello
to somebody there too.

Call     Op.      Station    Name     Class
AA3E     LU9AY    K3NM       Mats     SOAB HP
KU6W     N6MJ     KG6OK      Dan      SOAB HP
KL1SLE   KL9A     KL9A/P     Chris    SOAB part time
KL9A/P   KL9A     KL9A/P     Chris    SOAB part time
N4YDU    N4YDU    N4YDU      Nathan   SOAB LP
NW7DX    NW7DX    K7RI       Ben      SOAB LP
WE9V     KB3AFT   WE9V       Jim      SOAB HP
WK4R     N2NL     K4XS       Dave     SOAB HP

9A7P     9A6XX    9A7P       Hrle     SOAB LP
DH1TW    DH1TW    DH1TW      Toby     SOAB HP part time
DJ1YFK   DJ1YFK   DJ6BN      Fab      SOAB QRP
HG3DX    HA3LN    HG3DX      Csaba    M/M (Csaba will be on 20)
IK3UNA   IK3UNA   IK3UNA     Mirko    SOAB HP
LY7Z     LY2TA    LY2TA      Andy     SOAB HP
OA4DKC   OA4DKC   OA4DKC     Sergio   SO 10,15,20 HP
OH0B     OH2JTE   OH0B       Toni     M/S
OZ1AA    OZ1AA    OZ7YY      Thomas   SOAB HP
S55OO    S55OO    S55OO      Goran    ?
SM3W     SM3WMV   SM3WMV     Mike     SOAB LP part time
T90E     T95DXT   T95DXT     Dejo     SO SB 80 LP

Vy 73 de OZ1AA, Thomas

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm

FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm