[WWYC] OZ1AA WPX CW

Thomas - OZ1AA oz1aa@qsl.net
Tue, 29 May 2001 00:14:57 +0200

Hi again

Below is my score for the WPX contest. I had a very good weekend at OZ7YY's
place. I worked quite a big number of WWYC'ers:

NW7DX, OH4JFN, DL1IAO, OH0B (OH2JTE), 4N7M (4N7RGH), KU6W (N6MJ), AA3E
(LU9AY), DJ1YFK, S51TA, 9A6XX, KD4RWN, WK4R (N2NL), S55OO, LY7Z (LY2TA),
WE9V (KB3AFT), LW9EOC, S57IIO.

Certainly not bad! Very cool to see WWYC alive. Guess I would qualify for
the WAW (Worked All WWYC'ers) award :-)

Also don't forget to write WWYC as your club when you send in the log as we
have got an OK from N8BJQ that WWYC can qualify as a club.

                     CQWW WPX - CW

Call: OZ1AA
Operator(s): OZ1AA
Station: OZ7YY

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Denmark
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:     22
   80:    152
   40:    368
   20:    848
   15:    934
   10:    133
-------------------------------
Total:   2457 x    767  =  4,555,213

Club: WWYC - World Wide Young Contesters

Comments:

Equipment:
Rig: Icom IC-781
Amp: Collins 30S-1
Antennas:
160: GP
80: GP
40: GP (unfortunately no cable for the 2 elm beam)
20: 4 elm @ 30 meter
15/10: 3 elm duobander @ 15 meter

As always thanks to Finn for the use of the station for the weekend. Don't
know
if I am really satisfied with the result (the goal was set a bit higher) but
certainly had a good time.

Had planned to use my second call OZ0X but when I learned that OZ0XX would
be
active as M/M I decided to avoid any misunderstandings by using OZ1AA.

Thanks for all for the QSO's and CU in the next one which will probably be
IARU
in July.

Vy 73 de OZ1AA, Thomas

---
Thomas Andersen - OZ1AA / OZ0X
Copenhagen - Denmark
Homepage: www.qsl.net/oz1aa
E-mail: oz1aa@qsl.net
ICQ: 11117622
Member # 1 of "World Wide Young Contesters"
Visit http://home.swipnet.se/contest/wwyc/ for more info
----

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm