[WWYC] for VHF monsters...

Stefan Pfeiffer stefan@nrcocos.de
Sat, 08 Sep 2001 12:09:33 +0000

Hi!

Nice to see some VHF mentions on here. :->
Incredible pictures from S55OO, especially the line of QRO-boxes, hi. Their
signal in most western germany (near ON/PA) was incredible, also, peaking
S90+40dB...

I am eager to hear their score. Just to document my activity, with DK3OS
from JO30EM (only 620m ASL) we made a 774 QSOs and 238.000 Points...no real
record breaker, but we never did so much QSOs before. Unfortunately, we did
not work 9A5Y/p for nearly 1000km, what we already managed some times
before. For you also-VHFers out there: Our contest group homepage is
www.nrcocos.de (in english language).

My next (and only) HF-contest of the year will be WWDX SSB...C U then.

Vy 73 es good DX de Stefan, DL1ELY

--
ely@1409.org -- http://www.dl1ely.de -- http://www.nrcocos.de
Key fingerprint = 418F 865C 034E AF38 03B2  5F9C D34A CD3A E24B 1FFF

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm