[WWYC] SAC CW G0MTN

Lee Volante lee@g0mtn.freeserve.co.uk
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 21:21:02 +0100

Hi all,

A fun contest.   I didn't quite cut it on 10m which was pretty harsh
throughout and lost a few multipliers when I wasn't heard.   Thomas was one
of the very few I made it on 5 bands with - great score and a good signal !

Not a lot in the way of TF / JX / JW / OX, maybe a little more next weekend.
The OZ9 having a rag chew on 40m was frustrating - I missed him !

Apart from 60 seconds CQ when I attempted (and failed) to move a mult to 15m
on Sunday morning, I was 100% Search and Pounce.   I heard very few
non-Scandinavians call CQ and I didn't hear them make a
QSO this way.   Anyone else care to elaborate ?

G0MTN - SAC CW Low Power 100w
TS850 / windom @ 8m / HF6V

             160m  80m  40m  20m  15m  10m  Total

    Valid QSOs:    0   74   80   97   48    4   303
   Total Mults:    0   30   28   31   20    4   113
  Total Points:    0   74   80   97   48    4   303

Claimed Score : 34239

5 hours sleep, dinner, breakfast, visit from friends, and a couple of short
breaks in the late evening whilst waiting for the people on 40m to QSY to
80m and vice versa !  :-)

See you on for the SSB leg.

Lee G0MTN

--