[WWYC] OZ0P (OZ1AA) SAC SSB

Thomas - OZ1AA oz1aa@qsl.net
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 19:03:05 +0200

Hi agn WWYC

Here is my SAC SSB result. Thanks a lot to Lee G0MTN for 4 bands this time
and Mirco IK3UNA for the 20 meter QSO. Don't think there were other WWYC'ers
in the log this time. I could hear SM0W (SM0WKA) and OH2BH (OH2JTE) running
like crazy all weekend so looking forward to see some scores there.

Have to go again as there is a lot of homework to be done (hopefully) before
next weekend's CQWW RTTY test!

                     Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: OZ0P
Operator(s): OZ1AA
Station: OZ0P

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Denmark
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:     94     26
   40:    156     37
   20:    233     43
   15:    283     49
   10:    117     27
----------------------
Total:    883    182  =  396,578

Club: World Wide Young Contesters

Comments:

Equipment:
FT-1000MP, 100 W
80: Slooper
40: Cushcraft 40-2CD
10/15/20: Cushcraft X7

Once again thanks to all stations around the world for calling in! The late
night hours on 40 and 80 were very slow running low power but I enjoyed the
nice US and JA openings on 10.

Vy 73 de OZ1AA, Thomas

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm