[WWYC] logging software

Franki - ON5ZO franki.van.neyghem@pandora.be
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 00:30:48 +0200

Hello Fellow Young Contesters

I have been using N1MMLogger for over 9 months now, and it really
is a GREAT logger, don't let the "freeware" label fool you!
It is far better then CT and more intuitive and "fool proof" than
Writelog (which I don't know that good).

I used it for lot's of DX-ing (with various special prefixes),
ARRL 10m CW, ARRL DX CW, UBA DX CW, Russian DX CW, WPX CW, All
Asian CW, IARU HF, with suitable Cabrillo output! Some of these
contests aren't even supported but can still be done
(unfortunately QTCs are a totally different thing)!

It has everything we need: dual bandmaps, SO2R-ready, easy
cluster/telnet integration, superb CW sending, stable (never had
a crash so far!), ADIF/cabrillo... everything is there for real
serious contesting. If you think something is missing, come and
discuss it on the Yahoo-egroup and if worthwhile, it certainly
will be implemented. Updates appear almost weekly, bugs get fixed
almost immediately (even RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of a contest!!!) .

Minor drawback: some contests (like WAE) are not implemented YET,
but the more active users, the more chance some contests will be
implemented! So just take a look and do a serious trial effort.
Read the manual and help file thoroughly, most of the problems
and "booby-traps" are explained there.
So young contesters; forget crappy DOS loggers and expensive
Windows loggers... Try this!

You can find it here:
http://www.n1mm.com/

73 es CU in contest de
Franki ON5ZO
satisfied N1MMLogger user, and no - I do not get paid to push
this software! hi