Fw: [WWYC] RFI

Jason Nochlin jman0iin@attbi.com
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 18:38:31 -0600

I do this a lot: send a message to a single person instead of the group.
Here's what I meant to send to the group, but sent to Phil:

 I have the same problem. By some ferrite bands and put a couple on EVERY
cable that comes out of your PC.
Also, your English isn't bad at all, and what country is PT2?
 73,
 Jason K0IIN