[WWYC] RFI

Philippe Schmitt pt2ps@hotmail.com
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 13:40:30 -0700

hihihi...
          ...Hey Luc, how are you doing? Thanks for the help! I just putt=
ed a ferrite and now I can work  in all bands...  ... and, YES I DID!! =20
 =20
-----Mensagem Original-----
De: Luc PY8AZT
Enviado: Ter=E7a-feira, 6 de Agosto de 2002 19:36
Para: pt2ps@hotmail.com
Assunto: Re: [WWYC] RFI
 =20
Hi Phil,

Guess who is here, too! =20

Well, as I've said try 1/4 wavelength counterpoints for each band you
intend operate apread away into your liveroom-shack or shack-liveroom. I
experimented this kind of problem during our DXpedition to SA060. Funny
thing, using R7 we had S7 noise, but changing to an B&W antenna was
completelly clear. Worth, B&W was lower than R7.

Have you closed computer cover yet?

73, Luc

----------------

----------------
--
73 de Luc, PY8AZT

Phone# +55 (91) 224-3415
E-mail: py8azt@uirapuru.org
UDX Club: http://www.uirapuru.org
Personal Home page: http://www.qsl.net/py8azt

Member: =20
UIRAPURU DX CLUB
CW Gr=E3o Par=E1
LABRE
CWJF
ARRL Aproveite melhor a Web. Fa=E7a o download GR=C1TIS do MSN Explorer :=
 http://explorer.msn.com.br/intl.asp#po

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---