[WWYC] KL9A Score & WWYC at WRTC

David Mueller n2nl@yahoo.com
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 17:11:54 -0700 (PDT)

This email is almost 2 weeks old and Im finally
getting caught up enough to reply - Sorry! (ask U what
I've been wasting my time on!)

Hey - it was really great meeting all the WWYCers over
in Finland.  Thomas, Stefan, Lee, LU1FAM, OH3RM (very
busy unfortunately), ETC.

I am in the process of writing my WRTC story which
will include a play by play of the contest:
1200z N6MJ kicking ass, N2NL sleeping
1300z N6MJ kicking ass, N2NL reading
1400z N6MJ kicking ass, N2NL walking around outside...
1500z N6MJ kicking ass, N2NL imitating KL9A
ETC

you catch the drift.

Sorry for not being active in the WAE.  I used up all
my XYL points doing WRTC and NAQP CW.  I need to put
some more into the bank before the NA Sprints next
month and CQWW where Im planning on going to KH0 for
the CW side.

73,
Dave N2NL