[WWYC] WAE CW 9A7P (9A6XX) SO LP

Goran ANDRIC, S55OO.com Goran ANDRIC, S55OO.com" <s55oo@lea.hamradio.si
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 14:26:46 +0200

Congrats Hrle and Chris!

CU again soon.

73 de Goran ANDRIC; S55OO.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hrvoje Horvat" <hrle@ipazin.net>
To: <wwyc@contesting.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 8:06 PM
Subject: [WWYC] WAE CW 9A7P (9A6XX) SO LP

> WAE DX Contest, CW
>
> Call: 9A7P
> Operator(s): 9A6XX
> Station: 9A7P
>
> Class: Single Op LP
> QTH: Pazin
> Operating Time (hrs): 36

>    80:   16     0    40
>    40:   61   120    72
>    20:  273   736   110
>    15:  174   549   106
>    10:   37    20    36
> -------------------------
> Total:  561  1425   360  Total Score = 714,960
>
> Club: Worldwide Young Contesters
>
> Hi folks, I had a great time in this one.
> Heard quite number of WWYCers and got couple of them into my QTC log:
> YT7AW (9), DH1TW (6), 9A5Y(5), ON4IT/A(5), YL8M op.LY2TA (5), DL1IAO (4),
OK6A op. OK2INW? (4), DJ9AO (3), ON5ZO (1). Also 9K9K (9K2RR) 5 bands + 5
DXCC + 10 QTCs, NR3X - N4YDU (1 qso + 6 QTCs), LU4FM - op. LW9DAH (3 qsos +
10 QTCs).

> It was pleasure to hear "hee hee ho ho" during my CQs every now and then
on the bands from WWYCers :-)

> Score is not as I would expect it before the start, but the game was cool.
> You can read about it on 3830 reflector.
> Now I'm on a little break from contesting, untill WAE SSB maybe. I hope to
find time for that contest as I'll try to end in TOP 5 in CW,. SSB and RTTY
part :-)
> So far I think this score can be somewhere within that level.
> How did the other LP WWYCers go?
> It was nice to see YT7AW on air after quite a time, he was LP but dunno
the score.

> This is it, I hope you had a great time as I did!
>
> By the way, compliments to 9A5K and S50C (S55OO) for taking 1st and 2nd
place in one CQWW for SOSB/10m HP categories. 2 WWYCers at the top. :-)

> 73 de 9A6XX-Hrle
> WWYC#003
>
> p.s. nice wwyc crowd on #wwyc lately. it's our IRC channel on worldirc
server. Same server which handles the #cqdx channel.