[WWYC] #WWYC news...

Fabian Kurz fk@diolog.de
Wed, 04 Dec 2002 23:16:58 +0000

Hi Chris,

today SM3WMV, 9A6XX, HA3LN and me already struggled through the registration
process of the new X, and it seemed to succeed, but X said, that the
registration might take up to 10 days to complete (probably all registrations
are checked by the staff to prevent abuse or so)..

So nothing has to be done anymore and I will (being the channel owner :) hand
out passwords for everyone who wants to be a channel OP :)

<dj1yfk> !kickban N9NU

vy 73, Fabian dj1yfk