[WWYC] DXpedition

Nathan Moreschi n4ydu@worldnet.att.net
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 15:17:13 -0000

A contest DXpedition would be a blast. It would be great to operate with the
gang from all around the world. I can't think of a neutral site where both
NA and EU can meet, but CT3 is close.

Another option would be FP, CY0 or VO2. I think these three are easy to get
on as well.

73,

Nate/N4YDU
----- Original Message -----
From: "marijan kucelin" <marijan.kucelin@pu.tel.hr>
To: <wwyc@contesting.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2002 1:09 PM
Subject: [WWYC] DXpedition

Hi Contesters,

I really like the idea of an WWYC contest dxpedition...  for the 1st time I
think also that ct3 would be the
best place to go....
as Mike said is not easy to find a free qth during the CQWW's but maybe
there is some free place for
the WPX contest SSB or CW.... SSB should be better due to the better condx
on the bands

73's Dave 9A6NDX

multipart/alternative
  text/html