[WWYC] ARRL 10 DL1IAO SO CW HP

Stefan v. Baltz, DL1IAO stefan-von.baltz@student.uni-tuebingen.de
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 01:22:25 +0100

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: DL1IAO
Operator(s): DL1IAO
Station: DL1IAO

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: JN48HV
Operating Time (hrs): 24.3

   CW: 1347   151
  SSB:
-------------------
Total: 1347   151  Total Score = 813,588

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

2x TS870, homebrew PA
CT v9.84

KT34A @17m

See statistics at http://www.dl1iao.com/scores/02arrl10/02arrl10.htm

Congrats to Dave/N2NL for claiming #1 U.S. SO CW HP!  Many other good WWYC scores around (LY2TA, M5ZAP, ...).  You know that 10m is good when you are able to play with a low tribander.  Andy sent me some nice audio recordings.  I love to go thru this post-contest stuff, don´t hesitate to mail me some audio, if you got any!

Should be interesting to have a closer look on both Andy´s and my log.  I would guess that 10m is much different over there.

Happy holidays to all!

Stefan, DL1IAO

[ ]  Stefan v. Baltz, DL1IAO
[ ]  E-mail:  DL1IAO@contesting.com