[WWYC] Re: bug on website?

SQ4NR sq4nr@wp.pl
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 18:37:21 +0100

That's tru that there should be assisted and power categories in every =
contest. But I think there are a lot of stations using packet and not =
sign it it the log so they become simple SO. It's unfair. The same is =
with power categories. I know guy who was working with 500W during about =
half of the contest. Then the PA broke so he had to work with 100W. =
After contest he said that 500W isn't so high power and he was working =
half time with 100W so.... he claimed his score in LP category... =
Where's the ham-spirit? Is it hard to win in the 'lower' category? So =
the categories avaible in contest is one think and claiming score in the =
proper category is the other and we can't do anything to change it... :(

73! Happy Holidays!!!

Greg SQ4NR

multipart/alternative
  text/html