[WWYC] ARRL DX CW!

Hrvoje Horvat hrle@ipazin.net
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 13:44:17 +0100

iPazin WebMail http://www.ipazin.net

Hey Ho Young Dudes!

I bet there'll be a lot of WWYCers in ARRL!
Hmmm, I dont know how much of you have plan to work Single Op but we can make maybe 2-3 teams of WWYC?
Anyway, I can see most of you are somewhere around some M/S or M/Ms so dunno how many are free for that.

I'm 99% sure I'll be doing SOAB Low Power from 9A7P.
I plan to give out an activity between 35-40 hours depending on the condx and activity from NA.

So far I talked to LY2TA who is planning M/2 with his dad, and 9A6NDX who is planning SO 10m HP as 9A1P.

For Russian DX I'm now in progress of makin' a deal with 9A6NDX and if there'll be 9A1P station free for that contest I'll be doing SOAB MIX LP from there.
In case that station wont be free I'll be working SOAB-CW-LP from 9A7P, so no worry Csaba :-)

This is it! Enjoyable Valentine's day to all!

Hrle - 9A6XX

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm