[WWYC] LY7Z ARRL CW 2002

KMP ir A laboratorija andriusi@siauliai.omnitel.net
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 11:43:40 -0000

Hello guys,

We worked M/2 in ARRL CW LY7Z (op. LY2CY, LY2GV, LY2TA)
LY2CY is over 50 years old, LY2GV is over 40 years old and only
LY2TA is under 30 years old. So it was not Young Contesters team:)))
Anyway we had nice time during the test. Activity was good enough from USA.
Few times I hear DL1IAO running USA pileup. No more WWYC'ers outside USA
hear during the contest.
It was nice fight this year couse many BIG GUN's works M/2 category.
RU1A, HG6N, RM6A, maybe OH0R and more...
Few weeks before contest I lost my Vertical on 160m. We put up crazy quad
for top band between three towers. This antenna works good. 80 USA/VE
stations were logged during the test.We had not enough free time to spread
Beverages to USA so got some RX problems on 1,8mc. We lost some mults here.
Same about 80m. RX'ing with vertical.
Anyway M/2 is fun. Hope to do it again next year!

1.8   80      22
3.5   232    40
7      603    54
14    1108  59
21    1072  58
28    1084  58

TOTAL   4179 QSO's + 291 MULT  =  3.600.000 points

RIG:  2 x KENWOOD TS 850S/AT  , YEASU FT1000MP
AMP: 2 x ACOM 2000A, HOME MADE 1 x 4CX 8000A

ANT: 1,8 - crazy quad
          3,5 - 1/4 vertical
          7   -  4 ele KLM YAGI@ 30mh, 1/4 vertical
          14 - 5 ele YAGI @27mh
          21 - 6 ELE YAGI @33mh
          28 - 7 ELE YAGI @35mh
KT34XA @15mh

73! guys, don't forger to call LY7Z during RUSSIAN DX TEST
                ( we will be multi single together with LY1DS)

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm